THE BEATZ AWARDS Calls for Entries
THE BEATZ AWARDS TM 2019 Call for Entries season has arrived! Our online platform will be opened from August 19 2019 receiving submissions for consideration. We invite all professionals, your colleagues, and your station/organization to submit your award-worthy content for THE BEATZ AWARDSTM consideration.
ENTRY OPENS: 12:00 AM on Monday, August 19, 2019.
ENTRY DEADLINE: 5:00 PM on Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
Please Note that:
- Entries open from August 19, 2019 and closes on September 18th, 2019.
- Entries must be within the year in review, September 2018 to August 2019
- You may submit works in more than one category of the voting categories of the award, but each entry registration must be done and submitted separately.
- Producers/ directors/songwriters must submit their works digitally via THE BEATZ AWARDS website.
- Any fabrication of material about any artistic work or the producer/ director/songwriter renders the entry null and void.
- If a song/video promotes violence or abuse, it will not be considered for the award.
N.B: Any work submitted by any professional or a representative has automatically granted authorization to the THE BEATZ AWARDSTM to use the artiste’s image, video, music, sound, beat and biography for promotion of the nominee and THE BEATZ AWARDSTM adverts on Television, Print, Radio, Online and social media platforms.
THE BEATZ AWARDSTM reserves the right to disqualify any work that fails to adhere to the guidelines and rules of submission.